The Supervisory Committee evaluates the proposed program of study using the following
- Does the coursework support the student's goals and interests?
- What is the content and scope of plans for guided scholarship/independent study?
Is adequate "guidance" available?
- Are the courses logically consistent for the described program of study?
- What is the degree of exposure of the student to various faculty expertise across
the University and School?
- To what extent does the program provide a) depth of study as well as preparation
beyond the single capstone project planned, and b) role development as a Doctor of Nursing
- Are all program requirements met? Does the program of study comply with all University
rules and regulations?
- Is it feasible to implement and complete the program of study in a timely manner?
- If courses are proposed that were taken at another University or for another program
of study (e.g. master's), do they represent adequate content? Is the content appropriately