NURSKIT Version 3 for Working Remotely
To use your work computer remotely, open Internet Explorer to link to NURSKIT
(Network Users Resource Software Kind of Interesting Tools):
This provides access to a collection of work-from-home tools that enable you to use files and applications stored on the school of nursing network.
Features of NURSKIT3:
- Mac & Vista Support
- Automatic K & V drive access from "My Computer"
- More secure connection
- Ability to connect (remote desktop) to more than one computer
To work remotely with NURSKIT3:
Note: Throughout this site, you can click to view video tutorials.
For a home computer to log in NUSKIT3 for the first time , please download and run the file setup.exe to set up things that help you work with NURSKIT3 seamlessly.
- Open Internet Explorer to link to NURSKIT Setup (http://www.son.washington.edu/nurskit/setup.exe).
- Click Run. It takes approximately 30 minutes to finish the installation.
- Open Internet Explorer to link to https://nurskit.son.washington.edu/.
- Log in with your UWNetID and password.
- It will take approximately 15 minutes to finish SSL-VPN Agent Launching for the first time, but subsequent times will take less than a minute.
MY ACCOUNT > My Favorites
MY ACCOUNT > Attributes
Access my data by